- Position: Marketing Specialist
- Reports to: Business Development Director
- Location: Mansoura, Egypt
- Capacity: Full-time
- Term: Until 31 December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension based on performance
DvCircles is a social enterprise consist of a group of seniors and experts specialized in Business Consultation, Career and Personal Development and Social Entrepreneurship. Furthermore, in collaboration with our regional partners, we provide Mentorships, Youth Dialogue Programs, and Capacity Building Workshops.
Job Description: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing all marketing activities including but not limited to organize events, promoting for DvCircles services and ensure from the growth of our inbound sales channels.
A: Marketing Activities:
- Collaborate with partners in several events in organizing and facilitating activities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Manage customer inquiries and ensure of customer satisfaction.
- Manage several CRM activities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market researches and analysis reports.
B: Business Development Activities
- Planning and overseeing new marketing and business opportunities
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency and act as a focal point in some events whenever requested.
- Work closely with other teams, freelancers, stakeholders and financial supporters in developing, maintaining and ensuring adherence to budgets and writing and proposals whenever needed.
C: Project Management Activities
- Create budgets for events expenditures.
- Develop a detailed event plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the event scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure that all programs are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Perform risk management to minimize program risks
D: Reporting Activities
- Generate Program Reports to keep all team informed about program development and ongoing activities by supplying reports. These reports might be generated weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Conduct surveys and interviews with participants and stakeholders to enhance quality provided
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with all communications and project management tools which includes but not limited to Trello, Slack, google drive, skype and hangouts.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills.