The Strategic Approach of Business Analysis Program focuses on real cases in management issues and how to solve them. A key element of the program is our case studies and real practices which allows you to put your learning into practical experience.
You will explore the operation of multinational enterprises and undertaken comparative Business Analysis while gaining the practical skills which are necessary to work efficiently in an international + business environment.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/2kmvkNP
What you will benefit from this program?
– The candidate will learn how to use the PESTEL analysis is a framework or tool used by marketers to analyze and monitor the macro-environmental (external marketing environment) factors that have an impact on an organization.
– The candidate will learn how to use Porter Analysis that shape every industry, and helps determine an industry’s weaknesses and strengths.
– The candidate will learn how to do a strategic process through a vision statement and continues on through objectives, internal & external analysis, strategic choices, and strategic implementation through different frameworks.
– The candidate will learn how to make a Corporate strategy to achieve company objectives while achieving a competitive advantage.
– The candidate will be able to analyze the business from a strategic point of view.
– The candidate will develop a mindset of analysis.
– The candidate will gain a thorough understanding of business analysis and development.
-The candidate will develop the awareness of the risks of bad analysis.
Who should attend the Business Analysis and Strategic Management?
– Who has 2 years of professional experience in a structured company.
– Who wants to start their own business, with basic knowledge about organizational structure, entrepreneurship, and management.