The purpose of this program is to introduce the basic essential building blocks of digital marketing for the trainees in order to orient them about different digital marketing areas. This training focuses on the skillset pillar to build up their skills within the digital marketing field engagingly through presentations, group discussions, in-class activities, and off-class assignments.
Learning objectives: After this program, trainees would be able to:
1. Grasp what digital marketing is, its origin, benefits, pillars, and advantages.
2. Create a basic comprehensive digital marketing plan.
3. Choose the best channels that most fit their business needs.
4. Digitize their current offline marketing plans.
5. Analyze trends, customers’ demands, their competitors, and their marketing situation effectively using various sets of tools.
6. Build and develop a winning customized digital marketing strategy.
7. Apply the essential SEO techniques successfully.
8. Create an A-Z SEM-based marketing campaign.
9. Target their customer segments through different digital marketing platforms and channels.
10. Set up a complete social media marketing campaign.
11. Track their digital marketing activities performance through SMART objectives and specific KPIs.
– Date: Monday, 27 January 2020
– Time: From 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
– Venue: Space Work Hubs.