Are you looking forward to a career path in Business Development?
Here is the deal; we have designed 2 Business Development complementary modules consists of 38 hours. The program is designed for candidates who wish to gain first-hand knowledge on the business scene and the economic environment. In addition to the program will equip you with the crucial knowledge and skill-set to fulfill your business role successfully.
Our methodology: The workshop is built on specified methodologies; Gamification, experiential learning, simulation activities, assessment, worksheets, canvas, and assigned tasks to fooster your analytical thinking and strategic planning skills.
Business Development Module 1 Outline:
– Business Fundamentals
– Business Model Canvas
– Finance essentials
– Operations Planning and Modeling
– Market Planning and Segmentation
– Business Pitching
Who should attend the Business Development Program Module 1?
– Undergraduates and Fresh graduates who seek a career path business, management, sales, and marketing
– Candidates who seek career shift from any major to business.
Business Development Module 2 Outline:
– Business Development Planning
– Business Plan Writing
– Branding and Benchmarking
– Competitive Marketing Strategies
– Marketing Planning
– Consumer Behavior
– Sales Planning and Forecasting
– Proposal Writing
– Customer Relationship Management
Who should attend the Business Development Program Module 2?
– Candidates who attended Module 1 and seek a career path in the Commercial field.
– Candidates with +1 year of experience sales or Business Development.
– Entrepreneurs seek to implement their ideas or start a business.
By the end of the program, you will:
– Got exposure and practical knowledge in all business functions.
– Business strategy development and environmental analysis
– Have technical skills in a business plan and proposal writing.
– Identify your client/partner and your best marketing channels
– Able to take business decisions during the program activities, case studies, and simulations which will enhance your planning and risk management skills. (Business Acumen)
– Pitch your idea or business.
– Demonstrate marketing and its values to customers to expand your markets
– Have a clear understanding and planning in marketing, sales
– Have fundamental concepts in finance
– Follow-Up and deal closure tactics
*The workshop will be delivered in Arabic, however the presentations, materials, and terminologies are in English.