Starting your new startup soon? Whether it will be online or offline, here are the 5 important tips you need to start marketing for your business:
- Marketing for your business is not a onetime occurrence, but an ongoing process. It needs you to study your market to know what is suitable for your clients and to continuously update your platforms to fit the current trends. An ongoing process from the first day of business operation till either closing down or selling off your business.
- Don’t get overwhelmed with using marketing strategies all at once. Start by using one or two strategies that work with your business model. Wait to see the results, and depending on them you can chose to continue, change, or add to your marketing strategy.
- Keep in mind that sometimes the vice isn’t in the strategy but the timing. The headlines might haven’t been a fit with the audience mindset. Remember that the first time you are testing your strategy, meaning trial and error testing.
- “It takes 10 years to become an overnight success” -Biz Stone (Co-founder of Twitter). Marketing is one of the most important tool for success and it needs long duration of time to reap the fruit of your hard work. Just like all great success stories, hard work and effort is put to achieve your goals.
- The last and most important tip, don’t you want your message to reach correctly and leave an impact?
Focus on one thing and make it your main goal in your current level. Later on create new goals that aim to assist your main goal that you are reaching for. For example, if you are a new business in a competitive market, focus on increasing your market share and then develop your own competitive advantage with time.